Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My story

I would love it if you could comment back what you think thanks. Emma c.


New kid in 2016

“I was walking into the class with the teacher right beside me saying again and again it’s ok don't worry you will fit in just great, like I was three, and that was not going to happen anyway. As soon as they saw me they stopped what they were doing and looked at me then the teacher and ran away to the mat in the far end of the room (Just for the records I am a perfectly normal looking kid if you were think that I wasn't.) Anyway, Miss Read (the teacher) was just saying almost everything about me right now and I thought I told her not to tell anyone about my personal life, like she was right now so I did the first thing that came to my mind.” “ STOP I yelled and then ran out of the room but as I spun around I hit Miss Read on the arm. Great first impression, now what will everyone think of me I sob and now I was crying in the girls toilets this day could not get any worse. I think the teacher went to come in to have a talking to me about my actions but she must have heard me crying and made up her mind to come back and talk to me later.  

5 comments:

  1. Its a good book so far, but you might want to stop rushing it. Describe things a little bit more?
    Good story, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just need to put in a lot of extra punctuation because I kind of got confused. But great otherwise. :-D

    ReplyDelete